COVID-19 vaccination mandate requirement
The Children First Foundation Retreat is classed as a healthcare setting and is subject to the Victorian government’s Vaccination Mandate.
The mandate requirement & The Retreat
From 15 October 2021, in order to volunteer or work at The Retreat, you must be able to provide
evidence that you:
• are fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or
• have received a first dose, and be booked for a second dose by 15 December, or
• be booked to receive a first dose by 29 October, or
• have a medical exemption.
Who needs to meet the above requirements?
• and any other visitors to The Children First Foundation Retreat*.
Where can I find information about the COVID-19 vaccinations and how to get vaccinated?
For more information on the mandate
Who can I speak to if I have any questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Deb Pickering, Children First
Foundation’s Retreat Manager – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0418
*Although the Victorian government does not stipulate that visitors to a healthcare setting need to
be vaccinated, we are taking this extra precaution to protect our children, volunteers and staff.