At Children First we work with young people every day, so we know that they can achieve great things. We extend our thanks to our school partners whose support and friendship has meant so much to us and all the kids at Children First Foundation.
The great thing about partnering with Children First Foundation is that we work closely with all our children, this means we will share their unique stories with your community firsthand. Your school will really get to see the direct impact of their support. We love the synergy of seeing Australian young people coming together to help less fortunate young people.
There are a number of ways your school community can partner with Children First Foundation– all it takes is a little imagination and a caring spirit.
Fundraise for us:
- Host a morning tea for parents and students – invite us to come and speak.
- Organise a school mini-fete.
- Arrange a coin trail – which class has the longest trail?
- Organise a coin collection – which class can collect the most 5c, 10c, $1 coins – you choose the value of the coin and watch the jars fill!
- Donate a coin to guess how many jelly beans are in the jar – closest wins the jelly beans and Children First receives the coins!
- Have a cup cake day.
Request a speaker
We also love visiting schools that want to help us help others, so please contact us to set up a date for a speaker.
Visit the Miracle sMiles Retreat
Children First sets aside some dates throughout the year for our supporter schools to visit the Miracle sMiles Retreat. They meet the children they are helping and present the proceeds of any fundraising efforts. Students join us for lunch and there’s always a game of UNO, a jig saw puzzle or a game of pool to be enjoyed.
To find out more information about partnering with Children First Foundation contact us today.