Work Place Giving
Workplace Giving allows you to make a pre-tax donation directly from your pay. You can support Children First Foundation regularly, whilst also reducing your taxable income and there is no need to keep receipts for tax time. Regular donations are great for Children First Foundation as they help us to plan and ensure that we can help all the children referred to us now and, in the future.
- Contact your payroll officer to see if your workplace has a Workplace Giving program.
- Nominate Children First Foundation as your preferred charity and decide on the amount you wish to donate from each pay.
- Encourage your colleagues to get involved and join you in supporting us.
- Ask your employer if they’d consider matching your donation.
- If there is no program in place, ask your employer to set one up. Existing giving platform like GoodtoGive or GoodCompany can manage all the administration for them so its not difficult to do.
Workplace Giving provides an effective and simple way for your business to fulfill its social responsibility objectives and engage with community programs. It is proven that WPG programs improve staff morale and engagement. We can send your company and employees regular updates about Children First so you can see the significant difference you are making to children in need.
- It’s easy to set up a Workplace Giving program. You will find information about Workplace Giving on the ATO website.
- You can use an existing giving platform like GoodtoGive or GoodCompany to manage all the administration for you. CFF has a charity profile already set up on both of these.
- Nominate Children First Foundation as one of your chosen charities
- Encourage your employees to get involved and support Children First Foundation.
- Get involved by matching the amount your employees give or by making a donation at any time.